- Is headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany.
- Is an independent and family-owned company.
- Has the legal status of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer (Herstellungserlaubnis, §§ 13 ff. AMG).
- Is a full-service provider and leading company for sourcing and supplying intermediates, APIs, FDFs and dossiers.
- Has a worldwide presence in all regulated markets — with more than 150 employees in 9 countries.
- Has a proven track record and excellent relationships with all relevant generic players, many big pharma companies and biotech firms.
- Has established strategic alliances to complement its strengths and unique worldwide network of customers and suppliers in all major pharmaceutical markets.
- Has dedicated and fulfilled employees who thrive in their work.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the partner of choice for the products and services we offer. The success of our clients and partners is our key benchmark. To achieve this goal, we are guided by three principles in everything we do.
- Creating value by thinking ahead
- Living true partnership
- Dedicating ourselves to the highest commitment
Since being established almost 25 years ago, Midas Pharma has grown into a global business while expanding its services.
- April 1988
- Midas Pharmachemie GmbH was founded.
- May 1996
- Midas Chimie Fine in France was established.
- May 1998
- The company made its first sales of finished pharmaceutical products.
- January 1999
- A liaison office in Beijing, China was opened.
- August 2001
- Midas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the USA was founded.
- March 2002
- Midas Pharmakemi Skandinavien was established in Copenhagen.
- October 2002
- An import licence for finished pharmaceutical products from non-EU markets was granted to the company.
- August 2005
- Midas Pharma Polska Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Poland was founded.
- September 2006
- Midas Pharma Italia S.r.l. in Gallarate (VA), Italy was established.
- January 2007
- The company entered the Japanese market through an exclusive consultancy.
- April 2009
- A liaison office in Hyderabad, India was opened.