Trainee (all genders) Sales
Welcome to Midas Pharma! Become part of our great sales team and get to know our global pharmaceutical sales in our trainee program!
You think in a networked way and involve our business developers, licensors and other parts of the company in your considerations? Are you innovative and committed to finding solutions in a spirit of partnership? What are you waiting for, apply now at Midas Pharma!
After successful completion of your international trainee program, the first step towards joining us as a Key Account Manager has been taken - we are counting on you as a top talent of the future!
What awaits you:
- You help to expand our customer and manufacturer network - global research and market analysis included
- You will develop sales and communication skills with our on-the-job training
- You will travel with us to global B2B events, such as trade fairs, congresses, etc.
- We make you fit in dealing with pharmaceutical regulations and SOPs
- You will get the opportunity to take care of your first own customers
- You will calculate offers, support order processing and gain insight into our budget planning
- You support us in negotiating international contracts with our customers and manufacturing partners
- You experience us abroad in one of our many subsidiaries worldwide
What you bring to the table
- B2B is your thing and you have already heard of pharmaceuticals
- You have studied natural sciences or economics
- You are strong in presenting and communicating, can inspire, maintain and build relationships with our partners - we are not looking for one-dimensional hard sellers
- You think entrepreneurially and have a strong customer and service orientation
- You are a convinced team player with high social competence - all couch potatoes: don't listen!
- You are business fluent in at least German and English, written and oral - further foreign languages are nice to have
- MS Office, CRM and ERP are just the beginning for you - you will take further steps in digitalization with us
- Challenging and interesting tasks in a global, medium-sized company
- Experienced, open and friendly colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Regular feedback from an experienced sales colleague and support for your personal development
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere in the team - we attach great importance to personal and respectful interaction
- A mentor who will support you throughout the entire program
- Additional benefits, such as flexible working hours, a wide range of sports activities, modern and spacious offices, regular employee events, professional onboarding and much more
Remuneration & Benefits
In addition to an attractive salary, Midas offers a wide range of additional benefits as significant added value for our employees.
Have we caught your interest?
We are looking forward for your application (please send a PDF and mention your availability) to:
Background information on Midas Pharma
Midas Pharma founded in 1988 and headquartered in Germany, is an internationally operating pharmaceutical company, offering pharmaceutical services in Licensing, Intellectual Property Management, Regulatory Affairs and Auditing. Furthermore Midas is active in sourcing, supplying and developing finished products, active ingredients and intermediates. Midas Pharma is internationally presented by affiliated companies in France, Italy, Denmark, Poland, USA, China, India and Japan and currently employs approximately 200 associates worldwide.
In our international setting we offer you a strong team spirit based on partnership, the dynamics of rapid growth as well as the security of an established, successful company.
Further information about the company
Applicant Data Protection
Midas raises, uses and processes employee data, which are used for the purpose of establishing, maintaining and terminating of working relationships. Thus, all data that are necessary for the future course of the working relationship, are being collected by Midas.
The purpose of an job interview is it to get to know the applicant. During such job interviews all kind of personal data are brought to the attention of Midas. These data are raised, used and processed by Midas. The personal data comprise of the particulars of the applicant such as but not limited to the kind of data which came up during a job interview are e.g. name, contact data, age, job, languages, certificates, soft skills and also parts of the c.v. (personal interests, hobbies…). A photo is also a part of personal data concerning the applicant.
a.) raising, using and processing of the applicant data
Midas only collects data, which are necessary for the establishment of the employment of the applicant.
b.) saving time of data
- Applicant data
Personal data of applicant are saved by Midas only until the decision of the recruitment of the applicant.
- Rejected applicants
Personal data of applicant are saved for a period of five months after informing the applicant about his rejection.
- Adjusted applicants
After a successful recruitment, the job applicant data are saved for the term of the employment. Thus, the applicant data are going to be part of the personnel file in order to check his suitability concerning new requirements.
c.) deletion of the applicant data
After five months, the data of rejected applicants are going to be deleted. This applies to all electronically saved personal data of the applicant. The application documents in paper will be sent back to the applicant, but only if the application was not an unsolicited application. Within this time, only human ressources devision has access to these data.
d.) talent pool of rejected applicants
Rejected applications could be interesting for Midas in future. Thus, it is interesting for Midas to save some of the applicant personal data. For this reason, if you expressly agree, probably your applicant data are saved by Midas. The statement of consent will be sent to you, if your application is rejected. Only if you return the signed statement of consent. your data are going to be saved.
e.) Data transmission to third parties
Your personal data are going to be transmitted to third parties, but only if you expressly agree or there is a legal authorization. The transmission is only performed, if your protectionable interests are ensured. Midas ensures, that a appropriate protection level is granted.
- Applicant data