The strong and long-term collaborations with our business partners include:
Identifying and leveraging opportunities to improve performance and process effectiveness, strengthen reputation and relationships with key stakeholders and enhance competitive advantage by embedding sustainability across our partners’ systems:
Gap Analysis, audits / on-site assessments
- Experienced personnel acting globally (local presence, mother language skills).
- International pharmaceutical legislation and regulation knowledge.
- Experiences in preparation, coordination and follow-up of international authority inspections.
- Broad pharmaceutical technical expertise covering drug substance and product manufacturing aspects.
- Continuous improvements e.g. manufacturing processes.
Optimisation workshops and trainings covering e.g.:
- Personnel Qualification
- System support
- Quality process and procedure optimisation
Midas provides to its partner:
- Guideline and Regulation tracking
- Alert services
- Annual Quality Reviews regarding products, manufacturing and quality processes (e.g. KPIs)
- Impact assessments e.g. Change Control