Auditor / Corporate Quality Manager (m/f/d)
The Quality Management Division of Midas Pharma GmbH is looking for an Auditor / Corporate Quality Manager (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date
Your function covers:
- Execution and follow-up of GxP audits in the sector of the production of Acitve Pharmacuetical Ingredients (API) and finished products including contract manufacturing
- Implementation and follow-up of GxP audits at service providers
- Participation in the corporate self-inspection-system
- Assistance in customer-, certification- and authority-inspections
- Participation in the administration of supplier- and service-provider-qualification
- International project management and participation in GxP relevant projects
- Continuous development of the global Midas quality management system
Requirements and Qualifications
- University degree in natural sciences and at least 5 years of professional experience in the quality management sector of the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven GMP audit experience (min. 3 years) with a focus on active pharmaceutical ingredients and/or finished product manufacturing; experience in sterile audits is a plus
- Very good knowledge of national and international pharmaceutical regulations (EU GMP, WHO guidelines, ICH guidelines, US FDA etc.)
- High degree of initiative, creativity, organisational and negotiating skills as well as a high level of social competence, especially in dealing with different cultures
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English, written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS Office, TrackWise is a plus
- An interesting and challenging task in an internationally oriented pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere within our team
- We are embracing the culture of a mid-sized company and therefore highly value a personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Remuneration & Benefits
In addition to an attractive salary, Midas offers a wide range of additional benefits as significant added value for our employees.
Have we caught your interest?
We are looking forward for your application (please send a PDF and mention your availability and salary requirements) to:
Ressources humaines et administration
Background information on Midas Pharma
Midas Pharma founded in 1988 and headquartered in Germany, is an internationally operating pharmaceutical company, offering pharmaceutical services in Licensing, Intellectual Property Management, Regulatory Affairs and Auditing. Furthermore Midas is active in sourcing, supplying and developing finished products, active ingredients and intermediates. Midas Pharma is internationally presented by affiliated companies in France, Italy, Denmark, Poland, USA, China, India and Japan and currently employs approximately 200 associates worldwide.
In our international setting we offer you a strong team spirit based on partnership, the dynamics of rapid growth as well as the security of an established, successful company.
Further information about the company
Protection des données des employés et des candidats
Midas raises, uses and processes employee data, which are used for the purpose of establishing, maintaining and terminating of working relationships. Thus, all data that are necessary for the future course of the working relationship, are being collected by Midas.
The purpose of an job interview is it to get to know the applicant. During such job interviews all kind of personal data are brought to the attention of Midas. These data are raised, used and processed by Midas. The personal data comprise of the particulars of the applicant such as but not limited to the kind of data which came up during a job interview are e.g. name, contact data, age, job, languages, certificates, soft skills and also parts of the c.v. (personal interests, hobbies…). A photo is also a part of personal data concerning the applicant.
a.) raising, using and processing of the applicant data
Midas only collects data, which are necessary for the establishment of the employment of the applicant.
b.) saving time of data
- Applicant data
Personal data of applicant are saved by Midas only until the decision of the recruitment of the applicant.
- Rejected applicants
Personal data of applicant are saved for a period of five months after informing the applicant about his rejection.
- Adjusted applicants
After a successful recruitment, the job applicant data are saved for the term of the employment. Thus, the applicant data are going to be part of the personnel file in order to check his suitability concerning new requirements.
c.) deletion of the applicant data
After five months, the data of rejected applicants are going to be deleted. This applies to all electronically saved personal data of the applicant. The application documents in paper will be sent back to the applicant, but only if the application was not an unsolicited application. Within this time, only human ressources devision has access to these data.
d.) talent pool of rejected applicants
Rejected applications could be interesting for Midas in future. Thus, it is interesting for Midas to save some of the applicant personal data. For this reason, if you expressly agree, probably your applicant data are saved by Midas. The statement of consent will be sent to you, if your application is rejected. Only if you return the signed statement of consent. your data are going to be saved.
e.) Data transmission to third parties
Your personal data are going to be transmitted to third parties, but only if you expressly agree or there is a legal authorization. The transmission is only performed, if your protectionable interests are ensured. Midas ensures, that a appropriate protection level is granted.
- Applicant data