Project Coordinator (all genders) Intermediates for Pharma & Bio Pharma
The International Division of Midas Pharma GmbH is looking for a Project Coordinator (all genders) Intermediates for Pharma & Bio Pharma at the earliest possible date
Your function covers:
- Assisting in project initiation, including:
- Researching and analyzing the market for intermediates from our manufacturing partners using commercial and scientific databases
- Identifying suitable development and manufacturing partners using market evaluations and technology databases
- Cross-project data maintenance (Sales Cloud, internal databases)
- Support with QM-relevant topics (complaint handling, change control, creation of audit requests, review of supplier questionnaires)
- Review of safety data sheets for active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates
- Inspection of article systems (via TrackWise Digital) with regard to their chemical hazard potential as well as export control
- Organization, preparation as well as follow-up of business trips, exhibitions, trainings, workshops and meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
- Completed training as a chemical laboratory technician (or equivalent) and/or completed scientific studies, preferably in the field of chemistry/business chemistry
- Basic knowledge of organic chemistry is a must-have for this role
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Team-oriented, structured way of working with a solution-oriented approach
- An interesting and challenging task in an internationally oriented pharmaceutical company
- A friendly and cooperative working atmosphere within our team
- We are embracing the culture of a mid-sized company and therefore highly value a personal and respectful interaction
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Remuneration & Benefits
In addition to an attractive salary, Midas offers a wide range of additional benefits as significant added value for our employees.
Have we caught your interest?
We are looking forward for your application (please send a PDF and mention your availability and salary requirements) to:
Background information on Midas Pharma
Midas Pharma founded in 1988 and headquartered in Germany, is an internationally operating pharmaceutical company, offering pharmaceutical services in Licensing, Intellectual Property Management, Regulatory Affairs and Auditing. Furthermore Midas is active in sourcing, supplying and developing finished products, active ingredients and intermediates. Midas Pharma is internationally presented by affiliated companies in France, Italy, Denmark, Poland, USA, China, India and Japan and currently employs approximately 200 associates worldwide.
In our international setting we offer you a strong team spirit based on partnership, the dynamics of rapid growth as well as the security of an established, successful company.
Further information about the company
Applicant Data Protection
Midas raises, uses and processes employee data, which are used for the purpose of establishing, maintaining and terminating of working relationships. Thus, all data that are necessary for the future course of the working relationship, are being collected by Midas.
The purpose of an job interview is it to get to know the applicant. During such job interviews all kind of personal data are brought to the attention of Midas. These data are raised, used and processed by Midas. The personal data comprise of the particulars of the applicant such as but not limited to the kind of data which came up during a job interview are e.g. name, contact data, age, job, languages, certificates, soft skills and also parts of the c.v. (personal interests, hobbies…). A photo is also a part of personal data concerning the applicant.
a.) raising, using and processing of the applicant data
Midas only collects data, which are necessary for the establishment of the employment of the applicant.
b.) saving time of data
- Applicant data
Personal data of applicant are saved by Midas only until the decision of the recruitment of the applicant.
- Rejected applicants
Personal data of applicant are saved for a period of five months after informing the applicant about his rejection.
- Adjusted applicants
After a successful recruitment, the job applicant data are saved for the term of the employment. Thus, the applicant data are going to be part of the personnel file in order to check his suitability concerning new requirements.
c.) deletion of the applicant data
After five months, the data of rejected applicants are going to be deleted. This applies to all electronically saved personal data of the applicant. The application documents in paper will be sent back to the applicant, but only if the application was not an unsolicited application. Within this time, only human ressources devision has access to these data.
d.) talent pool of rejected applicants
Rejected applications could be interesting for Midas in future. Thus, it is interesting for Midas to save some of the applicant personal data. For this reason, if you expressly agree, probably your applicant data are saved by Midas. The statement of consent will be sent to you, if your application is rejected. Only if you return the signed statement of consent. your data are going to be saved.
e.) Data transmission to third parties
Your personal data are going to be transmitted to third parties, but only if you expressly agree or there is a legal authorization. The transmission is only performed, if your protectionable interests are ensured. Midas ensures, that a appropriate protection level is granted.
- Applicant data