Contract Manufacturing of Intermediates and Drug Substances
We are a leading service provider in the pharmaceutical industry committed to turning your ideas into success. Our goal is to offer you the best individually tailored solution for your project and needs.
Full customized end-to-end services
We offer syntheses of advanced intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) on an exclusive basis under full cGMP and in compliance with latest regulatory requirements and highest quality standards.
Non-GMP capabilities & expertise for the manufacture of early stage intermediates and building blocks are also part of our service portfolio. We continuously provide services to our customers ranging from small start-ups to globally established corporations.
We have no limitations in terms of chemistry, technology or volumes (from grams to tons).
We utilize our integrated global network of trusted and qualified partners (CDMOs and CROs), allowing us to implement various project types at the best-suited partner.
Highly committed Midas project managers with scientific & expert backgrounds, will evaluate, manage and execute the project in accordance with your expectations.
In addition to manufacturing and supply, we cover complementary services which are required to make your project a success: intellectual property, quality management, regulatory affairs, logistics (import, export, CLP, REACh) etc.
We look forward to your inquiry!
- Process: transfer/up-scaling/optimization (lab – pilot – plant) as requested
- Analytical methods: transfer/development/validation/verification as needed
- Process validation
- Stability studies according to ICH guidelines
- Documentation ready for regulatory filing (CEP/ASMF/USDMF…)
- Commercial supply
- Synthesis and supply of impurities, reference standards, etc. as requested
- Sourcing of raw materials/intermediates
- Supplier evaluation, qualification (incl. audits)
- Logistics - import, export, distribution, REACh
- Supply Chain Management
- FDF development & manufacture on exclusive basis
Dr. Gordana Gadanji
Custom Synthesis & Technology Transfer
Chemicals and Intermediates
Midas offers a broad range of intermediates including industrial reactives, fine chemicals as well as critical and advanced intermediates.