Supplier Relationship Management
We offer to manage your API or Finished Product suppliers on your behalf and in your interest providing full operational service, i.e. from order processing to on-site delivery, including complete Quality and Regulatory oversight for your products. We also offer to optimize supply chains of specific products on your behalf.
What is Midas capable to offer?
- An appropriate infrastructure – business processes, cGMP governance, regulatory compliance, IT landscape, and personnel management.
- Sourcing, purchasing and quality management teams in EU, USA, China & India.
- Close personal relationships and a worldwide network within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Profound quality expertise - qualification of manufacturers worldwide by senior auditors, management of quality deviations, change controls and quality management of logistics processes.
- Expertise and experience in management, transfer and optimization of supply chains for both Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished Dosage Forms (FDFs).
- In-depth regulatory know-how and support in order to accomplish new submissions, if necessary, or variation procedures in the fields of API and FDF.
- Proven competence in management of complex projects.
Our Service Packages
From Market Screening to Contracting
From Artworks Development to Launch Delivery
Supply Chain Management
From Forecasting to Routine Supplies
From Supplier Evaluation to Batch Release
From Stability Studies to Change Management
From Partner Selection to Accomplished Transfer
Environment, Health and Safety Management
From Risk Assessment to Certification